1/21/2010

Hugo: 基督徒經常會犯罪與愚昧的

在邪惡的世代裡,烏鴉對螢火蟲說,“經上說,‘Over such a man I will boast, but I will not boast over myself, except as respects [my] weaknesses. For if I ever do want to boast, I shall not be unreasonable, for I shall say the truth. But I abstain, in order that no one should put to my credit more than what he sees I am or he hears from me, just because of the excess of the revelations. Therefore, that I might not feel overly exalted, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, an angel of Satan, to keep slapping me, that I might not be overly exalted. ’(2 Cor 12:5-7),連願意為主耶穌基督福音而死的保羅都如此的說,那麼那些不願意為主耶穌基督福音而死的基督徒如何可能除去身上的原罪(Original Sins)與刺(Thorn) ?這不就是歷史上那些自稱是基督徒而從不肯真心懺悔的人經常會犯罪與愚昧的原因?”

螢火蟲提出了意見,“經上說,‘There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.’(Ecclesiastes 7:20);主耶穌基督又說,‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’(Matthew 4:10; Deuteronomy 6:13) ,你要以耶和華與主耶穌基督的誡命為學習的指標,而不是以任何人的言行為學習的指標,不是嗎?”

2010-1-20(Hugo Liberalitas:http://hugolovelordjesuschrist.blogspot.com/)