1/22/2010

Hugo: Jehovah's Word Is Alive

在大淫婦將Jehovah的名字從《Bible》刪除後,烏鴉對螢火蟲說,“經上說,‘And you well know today, and you must call back to your heart that Jehovah is the [true] God in the heavens above and on the earth beneath. There is no other.’(Deuteronomy 4:39)、 ‘Therefore here I am causing them to know; at this one time I shall cause them to know my hand and my mightiness, and they will have to know that my name is Jehovah.’(Jeremiah 16:21),為什麼現在有許多自稱是基督徒的人卻不知道‘The Almighty’(Revelation 15:3)的名字?”

螢火蟲憤怒地說,“經上說, ‘Sym´e·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name……in order that those who remain of the men may earnestly seek Jehovah, together with people of all the nations, people who are called by my name, says Jehovah, who is doing these things.’(Acts 15:14,17)、‘For Jehovah will not desert his people for the sake of his great name, because Jehovah has taken it upon himself to make YOU his people.’(1 Samuel 12:22)、‘And I have made your name known to them and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.’(John 17:26),那些自稱是基督徒的人真的了解‘Jehovah's Word Is Alive’嗎?真的是‘Jehovah's slave’嗎?”

2010-1-21(Hugo Liberalitas:http://hugolovelordjesuschrist.blogspot.com/)