1/29/2010

Hugo: Jehovah's Kingdom is coming

在黑暗與悖謬的世代裡,烏鴉問螢火蟲,“主耶穌基督說,‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.’(Mt 6:10),那麼主耶穌基督所說的‘Our Father’是誰?主耶穌基督所說的‘your kingdom’是什麼?”

螢火蟲提出了意見,“主耶穌基督說,‘Father, as to what you have given me, I wish that, where I am, they also may be with me, in order to behold my glory that you have given me, because you loved me before the founding of the world. Righteous Father, the world has, indeed, not come to know you; but I have come to know you, and these have come to know that you sent me forth. And I have made your name known to them and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.’(John 17:24-26),即使是主耶穌基督的時代也有很多的人不知道‘Our Father’是誰,不是嗎?”

“經上說,‘I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images.’(Is 42:8),‘Our Father’就是‘Jehovah’,‘your kingdom’就是‘Jehovah's Kingdom’;‘Jehovah's Kingdom’將要鏟除世界上的所有政府(Dan 2:44) ,‘Jehovah's Kingdom’是人類的唯一希望(Psalms 146:3),‘Jehovah's Kingdom’將要建立正義的新世界與施行統治(2 Peter 3:9,13),你怎麼可以不知道呢?”

“經上說,Why have the nations been in tumult And the national groups themselves kept muttering an empty thing? The kings of earth take their stand And high officials themselves have massed together as one Against Jehovah and against his anointed one, [Saying:] Let us tear their bands apart And cast their cords away from us! The very One sitting in the heavens will laugh; Jehovah himself will hold them in derision. At that time he will speak to them in his anger And in his hot displeasure he will disturb them, [Saying:] I, even I, have installed my king Upon Zion, my holy mountain. Let me refer to the decree of Jehovah; He has said to me: You are my son; I, today, I have become your father. Ask of me, that I may give nations as your inheritance And the ends of the earth as your own possession. You will break them with an iron scepter, As though a potter’s vessel you will dash them to pieces. And now, O kings, exercise insight; Let yourselves be corrected, O judges of the earth. Serve Jehovah with fear And be joyful with trembling. Kiss the son, that He may not become incensed And YOU may not perish [from] the way, For his anger flares up easily. Happy are all those taking refuge in him.(Psalms 2:1-12),你讀過這有關‘Jehovah's Kingdom’重要訊息的經文了嗎?”

2010-1-28(Hugo Liberalitas:http://hugolovelordjesuschrist.blogspot.com/)