11/04/2010

Hugo: 誰擁有完整的“God’s image”?

在黑暗的世界裡,熊貓對螢火蟲說,“經上說,‘There is not a righteous [man], not even one; 11 there is no one that has any insight, there is no one that seeks for God. All [men] have deflected, all of them together have become worthless; there is no one that does kindness, there is not so much as one. Their throat is an opened grave, they have used deceit with their tongues. Poison of asps is behind their lips. And their mouth is full of cursing and bitter expression. Their feet are speedy to shed blood. Ruin and misery are in their ways, and they have not known the way of peace. There is no fear of God before their eyes.’(Rom 3:10-18) 與‘For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.’(Rom 3:23);經上又說,‘and should put on the new personality which was created according to God’s will in true righteousness and loyalty.’(Eph 4:24)與‘and clothe yourselves with the new [personality], which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it’(Col 3:10),誰擁有完整的‘God’s image’呢?”

螢火蟲說,“主耶穌基督說,‘What my Father has given me is something greater than all other things, and no one can snatch them out of the hand of the Father. I and the Father are one.’(John 10:29-30)與‘Do you not believe that I am in union with the Father and the Father is in union with me? The things I say to YOU men I do not speak of my own originality; but the Father who remains in union with me is doing his works.’ (John 14:10),唯有主耶穌基督能擁有完整的‘God’s image’,你可以‘United with Christ’(Eph 1:9-10; Gal 2:20; Rom 6:1-14; Rom 7:4; 1 Cor 1:30; 2 Cor 5:14; Rom6:5; Phi 3:12; Is 40:31)與向主耶穌基督學習(2 Cor 3:18; Gal 2:20; Gal 4:24; Rom 8:29; Phi 3:13-14; Eph 4:13-14; ; 1 Cor 11:1 Col 3:3),不是嗎?”

2010-11-4(Hugo Liberalitas:http://hugolovelordjesuschrist.blogspot.com/)