6/25/2011

Hugo: 主耶穌基督希望所有的人得救

黎明時,熊貓對烏鴉說,“主耶穌基督說,‘For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.’(John 3:16)與‘All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.’(Matt 28:18-20),主耶穌基督要求門徒向全人類傳福音,主耶穌基督希望所有的人得救,但是只有對耶和華與主耶穌基督有‘Faith’者才能得救與獲得永生,不是嗎?”

烏鴉說,“主耶穌基督說,‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’(John 14:6),基督徒能不走主耶穌基督的路嗎?”

“主耶穌基督說,‘I am the door of the sheep…I am the door; whoever enters through me will be saved, and he will go in and out and find pasturage... I am the fine shepherd; the fine shepherd surrenders his soul in behalf of the sheep.’(John 10:7, 9, 11),基督徒能不進主耶穌基督的門嗎?”

“主耶穌基督說,‘Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it.’(Matt 7:13-14),基督徒能不進主耶穌基督所指定的窄門(Luke 13:23-30)嗎?”

“主耶穌基督說,‘His master said to him, Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.’(Matt 25:21),基督徒能不為主耶穌基督認真工作嗎?”

“主耶穌基督說,‘Not everyone saying to me, Lord, Lord, will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.’(Matt 7:21),基督徒能不遵守‘Jehovah's commandments and Jesus' gospel’(Ps 37:28; Mt 22:36-40; Exo 20:2-17; Deu 5:6-21; Mt 4:10)而成就基督徒的言行((2 Cor 11:13-15)嗎?”

2011-6-24(Hugo Liberalitas:http://hugolovelordjesuschrist.blogspot.com/)