5/22/2013

Hugo: Jehovah is my light and my salvation

在黑暗的儒教圈裏,竇娥站在大紅龍的衙門前吶喊,誰能平反我的冤情?

黎明時,天空中的飛鳥唱著《Jehovah is my light and my salvation》歌,“Jehovah is my light and my salvation. Of whom shall I be in fear? Jehovah is the stronghold of my life. Of whom shall I be in dread? When the evildoers approached against me to eat up my flesh, They being my adversaries and my enemies personally, They themselves stumbled and fell. Though against me an encampment should pitch tent, My heart will not fear. Though against me war should rise, Even then I shall be trusting. One thing I have asked from Jehovah—It is what I shall look for, That I may dwell in the house of Jehovah all the days of my life, To behold the pleasantness of Jehovah. And to look with appreciation upon his temple. For he will hide me in his covert in the day of calamity; He will conceal me in the secret place of his tent; High on a rock he will put me. And now my head will be high above my enemies all around me; And I will sacrifice at his tent sacrifices of joyful shouting; I will sing and make melody to Jehovah.”(Ps 27:1-6)

2013-5-22(Hugo Liberalitashttp://hugolovelordjesuschrist.blogspot.com/)