3/21/2010

Hugo: 我也可以成為耶和華的僕人嗎?

在哈米及多頓大戰(Armaggedon)的前夕,竇娥對螢火蟲說,“我可也以成為耶和華的僕人嗎?”

螢火蟲提出了意見,“經上說,‘Sym´e•on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name. And with this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written, After these things I shall return and rebuild the booth of David that is fallen down; and I shall rebuild its ruins and erect it again, in order that those who remain of the men may earnestly seek Jehovah, together with people of all the nations, people who are called by my name, says Jehovah, who is doing these things, known from of old.’(Acts 15:14-18)與‘I myself have told forth and have saved and have caused [it] to be heard, when there was among YOU no strange [god]. So YOU are my witnesses, is the utterance of Jehovah, and I am God. Also, all the time I am the same One; and there is no one effecting deliverance out of my own hand. I shall get active, and who can turn it back?’(Is 43:12-13) ,只要你肯誠心地呼求耶和華之名(Rom 10:13),只要你肯誠心地向耶和華懺悔,只要你肯誠心地遵從‘Jehovah's commandments and Jesus' gospel’(Is 42:8; Mt 4:10; Mt 22:36-40; Psalm 83:18; Exo 20:2-17; Deu 5:6-21),只要你肯誠心地宣揚‘Jehovah's Kingdom’(Mt 6:9-10; Zec 14:9; 1Corinthians 15:24-26,28; Psalm 37:34; Daniel 7:9-10 ),那麼有誰能阻擋妳成為耶和華的僕人呢?”

2010-3-20(Hugo Liberalitas:http://hugolovelordjesuschrist.blogspot.com/)