10/15/2009

Hugo: My Lord and my God!

在撒旦掌權的黑暗世界裡,老鷹對螢火蟲說,“在《聖經》裡,耶和華曾說,‘you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.’ (Exodus 33:20)、‘I, I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.’(Isaiah 43:10-11);詩篇裡曾說,‘That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.’(Psalms 83: 18)。為什麼仍然有人不能理解這些話呢? ”

“在《聖經》裡,主耶穌基督曾說,‘You must worship the Lord your God and serve only him.’(Matthew 4:10;Deuteronomy 6:13)、‘For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.’(John 3:16)、‘Father, the time has come. Give glory to your Son so that the Son can give glory to you. You gave the Son power over all people so that the Son could give eternal life to all those you gave him. And this is eternal life: that people know you, the only true God, and that they know Jesus Christ, the One you sent.’(John17:1-3)。為什麼仍然有人不能理解這些話呢? ”

“在《聖經》裡,主耶穌基督又說,‘No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.’(Matthew 24:36)、‘My father is greater than I.’(John.14:28)、‘But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God.’(Luke 22:69)。為什麼仍然有人不能理解這些話呢?”

螢火蟲對老鷹說,“在《聖經》裡,主耶穌基督曾說,‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’(John14:6)、‘Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.’(John 14:10-11)、 ‘I and the Father are one.’(John10:25-35; Psalms 82:6)。為什麼仍然有人不能理解這些話呢?”

“詩篇裡曾說,‘I said: You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.’(Psalms 82:6);約翰曾說,‘Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.’(1 John 4:7-8)。為什麼仍然有人不能理解這些話呢?”

“在《聖經》裡,主耶穌基督的門徒Thomas,在用手摸過復活的主耶穌基督雙手與肋旁傷口後曾說,‘My Lord and my God!’ (John20:24-28),而主耶穌基督在當時並沒有否認Thomas的這句話。為什麼仍然有人不能理解這句話呢?”

2009-10-14(Hugo Liberalitas:http://hugolovelordjesuschrist.blogspot.com/)