2/09/2010

Hugo: 耶和華審判的日子

在耶和華審判日子的前夕,烏鴉問螢火蟲,“經上說,‘I shall finish off earthling man and beast. I shall finish off the flying creature of the heavens and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked ones; and I will cut off mankind from the surface of the ground, is the utterance of Jehovah.’(Zeph 1:3)與‘And it must occur in all the land, is the utterance of Jehovah, [that] two parts in it are what will be cut off [and] expire; and as for the third [part], it will be left remaining in it. And I shall certainly bring the third [part] through the fire; and I shall actually refine them as in the refining of silver, and examine them as in the examining of gold. It, for its part, will call upon my name, and I, for my part, will answer it. I will say, It is my people, and it, in its turn, will say, Jehovah is my God.’(Zec 13:8-8),這即將來臨的審判日子是不是很可怕呢?”

螢火蟲提出了意見,“經上說,‘Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will get saved, you and your household.” (Acts 16:31),你信主耶穌基督了嗎?”

“經上說,‘And I will give portents in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. The sun itself will be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and fear-inspiring day of Jehovah. And it must occur that everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will get away safe; for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will prove to be the escaped ones, just as Jehovah has said, and in among the survivors, whom Jehovah is calling.’(Joel 2:30-32)與‘And in the last days, God says, I shall pour out some of my spirit upon every sort of flesh, and YOUR sons and YOUR daughters will prophesy and YOUR young men will see visions and YOUR old men will dream dreams; and even upon my men slaves and upon my women slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. And I will give portents in heaven above and signs on earth below, blood and fire and smoke mist; the sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and illustrious day of Jehovah arrives. And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.’(acts 2:17-21),你曾呼求過耶和華了嗎?”

“經上說,‘This [manifestation] the happy and only Potentate will show in its own appointed times, [he] the King of those who rule as kings and Lord of those who rule as lords, the one alone having immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom not one of men has seen or can see. To him be honor and might everlasting. Amen. Give orders to those who are rich in the present system of things not to be high-minded, and to rest their hope, not on uncertain riches, but on God, who furnishes us all things richly for our enjoyment; to work at good, to be rich in fine works, to be liberal, ready to share, safely treasuring up for themselves a fine foundation for the future, in order that they may get a firm hold on the real life. O Timothy, guard what is laid up in trust with you, turning away from the empty speeches that violate what is holy and from the contradictions of the falsely called knowledge. For making a show of such [knowledge] some have deviated from the faith.’(1 Tim 6:15-21),你倚靠耶和華了嗎?”

2010-2-8(Hugo Liberalitas:http://hugolovelordjesuschrist.blogspot.com/)