9/25/2014

Hugo: 生命樹之歌

黎明時,從生命樹(The tree of life--Gen 2:9; Gen 3:22-24; Pr 13:12; Ac 5:30; Titus 2:13; Rev 2:7; Rev 22:1-21)處傳來了ㄧ波ㄧ波美好的歌聲,微風唱著《Come to me》歌,“Jesus said, Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."(Mt 11:28-30) 細雨唱著《Remain in me》歌,"Jesus said, Remain in me, as I also remain in you."(John 15:4) 溪水唱著《I am the vine》,"Jesus said, I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit;apart from me you can do nothing."(John 15:5) 天空中的飛鳥唱著《The fruit of the Spirit》歌,“The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other."(Gal 5:22-26) 2014-9-25(Hugo Liberalitas:http://hugolovelordjesuschrist.blogspot.com/)