8/07/2012

Hugo: L'Être et le Néant?

在黑暗的世界裡(1 John 5:19; 2 Cor4:3-4; John 12: 31; John 14:30; John 16:11; Mat 6:22-23; Mat 12:43-45; John 9:39-41; Mat 23:1-39; Mat 13:14-17; Mat 12:39; Mat 24:24; Rom 1:18-32; Rom 3:10-18),沙特(Jean-Paul Sartre)蟲子唱著《L'Être et le Néant》(Being and Nothingness)歌。

黎明時,野地裡的百合花唱著《I saw all the works that were done under the sun, and, look! everything was vanity and a striving after wind. That which is made crooked cannot be made straight, and that which is wanting cannot possibly be counted. I, even I, spoke with my heart, saying: Look! I myself have greatly increased in wisdom more than anyone that happened to be before me in Jerusalem, and my own heart saw a great deal of wisdom and knowledge. And I proceeded to give my heart to knowing wisdom and to knowing madness, and I have come to know folly, that this too is a striving after wind. For in the abundance of wisdom there is an abundance of vexation, so that he that increases knowledge increases pain.》(Ecc 1:14-18)歌。

天空中的飛鳥唱著《The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom. All those doing them have a good insight. His praise is standing forever.》(Ps 111:10)與《Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight. Do not become wise in your own eyes. Fear Jehovah and turn away from bad. May it become a healing to your navel and a refreshment to your bones.》(Pr 3:5-8)歌。

2012-8-7(Hugo Liberalitas:http://hugolovelordjesuschrist.blogspot.com/)