2/15/2012

Hugo: “中國”刀容不“Individual liberty and free will”

在黑暗的龍文化門(中華文化門)裡,智慧鳥獨自在唱《All Human Beings Are Created in the Image of God》(Gen 1:26-27)與《All men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that they are among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness》(Gen 1:28-29; Is 54:17; Ps 37:9, 29; Pro 2:1-22; 2 Peter 3:13; Rev 21:3-4)歌。

此時,大一統蛇突然出現,大一統蛇拿著“中國”刀刺死了正在唱歌的智慧鳥;大一統蛇對著智慧鳥的屍體說,“這‘中國’刀,如何能容許你唱這些歌?”

黎明時,天空中的飛鳥唱著《I do love, because Jehovah hears my voice, my entreaties. For he has inclined his ear to me, And throughout my days I shall call. The ropes of death encircled me. And the distressing circumstances of She´ol themselves found me. Distress and grief I kept finding. But upon the name of Jehovah I proceeded to call: Ah, Jehovah, do provide my soul with escape! Jehovah is gracious and righteous; and our God is One showing mercy.》(Ps 116:1-5)歌。

2012-2-15(Hugo Liberalitas:http://hugolovelordjesuschrist.blogspot.com/)